The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to affiliate marketing

Nikki Millions

affiliate
Hello everybody my name is Nicole I have been doing affiliate marketing now since January promoting links for a very big millionaire who I will not disclose I would like to just post on here to try to get many people to click this link and experience the same success and financial abundance I have achieved with this serious meditation program.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Now, this is an introductions thread, not an advertisement thread! I take it you don't know how a forum works or what an introduction is. I think that because you seem to think that some lame claim to loyalty of a millionaire peddling some lame program is going to impress us. I don't believe your story for two reasons. One, we see these lame clickbait bullshit ads all of the time. Two, I think you forget that many of us in this community are extremely experienced and know bullshit when it turns the corner a mile down the road.

If you want to learn marketing, you are in the right place. If you are here to try and "pull the wool over our eyes", you're in for a very uncomfortable ride!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Now, this is an introductions thread, not an advertisement thread! I take it you don't know how a forum works or what an introduction is. I think that because you seem to think that some lame claim to loyalty of a millionaire peddling some lame program is going to impress us. I don't believe your story for two reasons. One, we see these lame clickbait bullshit ads all of the time. Two, I think you forget that many of us in this community are extremely experienced and know bullshit when it turns the corner a mile down the road.

If you want to learn marketing, you are in the right place. If you are here to try and "pull the wool over our eyes", you're in for a very uncomfortable ride!
Wow didn't know a moderator can be so mean to a new person in a group

It' a case of been here seen this ...over and over
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi, Nikki, welcome.

As the guys pointed out, we get those kinds of posts on a fairly regular basis, so we can spot them a mile away.

The good news is, now that you're here, you have the opportunity to learn how to promote properly and scale up for more earnings. We'll help you however we can, just drop any pretenses and be yourself. All of us will do the same for you. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Nikki.

banners
Back