The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New site making $6/day - any feedback?

silveraden

affiliate
My new site which is started from scratch last October 17 now have 1510 backlinks, and having around 300 unique per day.

I am having around $4 to $6 revenue from adsense daily and around $0.80/day from Kontera.

Do you think it's a good start for such young site?

Great job, good start.

Depending on the niche you could possibly make more with affiliate links
than Adsense. Have you tried that?

Great job, good start.

Depending on the niche you could possibly make more with affiliate links
than Adsense. Have you tried that?
I have never tried putting any affiliate link for I am not a member of any affiliate program...

$4-6 per day from G.Adsense is good. If you want to monotonize the site further , then do only under your niche.
Do you mean monetize?

Congratulations!

You are a 1 % er. you are making money from seo in under 90 days, and this is something that most will tell you is not possible. You are doing an outstanding job.

See, work now for gain later.Can you imagine where you will be in a year? Remember, SEO has a snowball effect. The farther you go down the hill, the bigger the snowball gets and the faster it grows.

Keep building, and when you hit a plateau, start adding pages that target similar products and/or services, and they should default into the top 10 for some of the low competition keywords automaticaly, then grow these pages with links, and keep duplicating the process.

You just made my day!

Jim

Excellent job Silveraden. You may go ahead and try affiliate programs too. If you could generate $6 from 300 visits a day. You could generate $60/day fom 3000 visits. Add affiliate programs, keep on doing the great job on SEO. You'll do it.

Good figures considering your site is just new. You can earn more if you do more promotion and advertising for your site. More SEO, Targeted Link Building, Banner ads, PPC, etc. Free promotion techniques works just as well so long as you are targeting the right audience for your site.

If you want to earn big in this industry, you should also spend some ;)

That's Killer and Smart!

So you CAN stick with free promotion and get an affiliate site off the ground at least. Pleasant surprise. Which services have you used?

banners
Back