The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New On The Scene

DEasy1

affiliate
Hey!

How is everyone doing out there. My name is DeJon, but my nickname on here is DEasy1. I am currently a college student at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, and I'm studying Media Arts with a Pre-Med declaration. All that sound really interesting right? Well here's the kicker. I am not from the state of South Carolina, or in other words I have to pay out of state tuition. Then you add on the fact that I am trying to go to med school and I have a LONG road ahead of me.

It occurred to me one night that I am going to have a really REALLY difficult time funding my education in the future, and I have no one helping me. I mean, we are all broke in college, but I really have no support. I basically work and go to school full time.

One night I just decided I had to try to find a better way. That is what led me to beginning to do my homework on affiliate marketing. That's how I got here today.

If anyone out there has any advice for me I am a good student and a willing listener.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself,

DEasy1

Hey DEasy1,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad your travels brought you to our forum. Read the stickies in our newbie forum for some of the best advice on what to do and what to avoid. Then when you have questions ask in the appropriate forum and I or one of our friendly members will help you.

Welcome to 5 Star, DeJon (DEasy1).

Thanks for joining and thanks for introducing yourself.

Linda gave you the best advice possible. Visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum, read the "Sticky" thread there and you will learn a lot.

You will probably have some questions. Our members are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

I hope we can play an important role in helping you achieve your goal.

Hey DE and thanks for sharing your experiences in your introduction. It sounds like you may have to rough it for the next few years but if you work this Affiliate thing with honesty and integrity then you should be ok...have you tried the programs you are promoting to make the kind of money you say you can? That should help with the tuition...:D Confidentially, there is a new member on here who is promoting the exact programs as you....hopefully you both will succeed at it and let us know how you all do. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back