The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New OAW thread support

O

OAW Administrator

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that OnlineAffiliateWorld thread has a new manager - Meeeeee :) It's very nice to meet you all.

Chances are you will see me most often in the General forum, email and Copywriting threads, but I'll try to help (and learn) in every bit possible.

So if there's ever anything you want to ask, OAW-related or not, please do.

Hi, @OAW Administrator and welcome to AFix! Also, congrats on your new position as manager! :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. If you ever have questions, just start a thread to let us know and we'll come a'runnin'. :)

Thank you for such a warm welcome, it's very kind.
I'm still a bit shaky in these new shoes, with power (to represent your company) comes great responsibility. Having said that, I do hope I'll learn a lot about the community as well as be able to help out.

See you all in the forums.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that OnlineAffiliateWorld thread has a new manager - Meeeeee :) It's very nice to meet you all.

Chances are you will see me most often in the General forum, email and Copywriting threads, but I'll try to help (and learn) in every bit possible.

So if there's ever anything you want to ask, OAW-related or not, please do.

Love the introduction @OAW Administrator and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Cooperation and sharing is what's making everything here work so well, glad to see you have the spirit of the community.

You have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back