The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New News Portal

rakib

affiliate
Dear all,

Right IT Corporation, the owner of Allthelook web directory has just lunched a new news portal focused on Bangladesh.

Please visit at BDWebNews.com and let me have your feedback. To get the latest news about Bangladesh, you may visit there.

I think this news portal is most useful and resourceful. DO NOT FORGET TO BOOKMARK IT.

Hope, all of you will response me.

Thanks

Nice site Rakib

Have you thought of sticking a banner on the top.

A google banner would do the job

Thanks for advise. i will not add google banner. I am looking for a highly paid ads from my some clients. Hopefully very short time i will get.

Thanks for advise. i will not add google banner. I am looking for a highly paid ads from my some clients. Hopefully very short time i will get.

The site is pretty good, I didn't bookmarked the site because I am not interested in Bangladesh news but I could give you some advices.

I understand that you will have clients for that space but it looks ugly and maybe you can put something there until you get your clients and secondly in my opinion you should have a logo done, I mean for sure you should have a logo, in this way the site will inspire more trust and confidence.

sourcer, thanks for your advise. You are right that without banner this is looking ugly. Hopefully within 24 hours I will upload a banner for my web directory. when, i will get the client in touch, i will replace it. Thanks also gkd_uk for advising me the same.

I guess it brings all news from different sites into one so online browsers don't have to visit different sites to get their news.

MI
Back