The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

youmay

affiliate
Hi everybody, I have just joined today and I am looking forward to get to know everything because I am new into this. I will take my time to read and understand the steps that need to be prepared first that will lead to a successfull affiliate. Of course I will concentrate on the newbies section :). I have a full time job and I would like to do that on the side as an extra income.

Welcome to 5 Star, youmay.

You are doing the right thing by devoting your attention to our Newbie Affiliate Forum since you are new to this.

You will learn a lot that will be helpful to you in that forum. The "Sticky" threads contain a great deal of valuable information.

Even though you will learn a lot by reading, you may still have some questions. Our friendly members are very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Hi youmay,

Welcome to 5 Star. I think you're in the right place to learn about affiliate marketing. After you read the stickies like Larwee suggested, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Glad to meet you youmay. This is a great place to learn proper AF steps. If your not finding answers to your questions just ask. There are several knowledgable people on this forum.

Friendly atmosphere

Thanks everybody, I am really feel like I am home. I am sure that I will have a lot of questions but first I just want to get to know everything about Niche, way to create a site, blog, domain, host.....etc so many things but I will get there soon hopefully.

banners
Back