The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Member New Marketer New Everything

ChrisPearse

Hi my name is Chris, just want to introduce myself.

I live in the UK so hello to everybody out there isn’t that the beauty of the net you can talk to anyone anywhere.

I am ..’ish in age and have been interested in having an online business for some time, after reading a article from Adam Reeves “How I make $1000 a day”, how he explains his personal system for making money online; although it’s not high in do this do that but it did motivate me in starting an internet business in earnest.

I have had a pretty good look at the 5* forum and it does seem to have some good content with links to good content and I am pleased with what I have seen and am looking forward to joining in with this community.

I hop to be able to learn and advance towards my dreams and at the same time be able to help others in the process.

I have a full time 9-5 so may not be able to post as often as I would like, I will be popping in as often as I can. (Must spend time learning and developing my new business)

Looking forward to having an interesting and friendly partnership with 5*forum and all its members.

Post you all soon!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Here’s to achieving your goals by realising your dreams
from information you have obtained”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to 5 Star, Chris.

That was a very detailed and interesting introduction. We have a several UK members.

We are glad to have you as a 5 Star member.

I see you have noticed the good content here, and there is a lot of it. It is good to see that you are pleased with what you have seen.

Please pay us a visit as often as you can and participate in the discussions whenever you can.

This is a friendly community, so you should enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you found your way to us and I look forward to some good conversations with you and to answering any questions you may have.

MI
Back