The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New member from Australia

CoachDeag

Hi...or should I say G'day?;)

Troy from Brisbane, Australia here. Working madly on my latest "whim" Smart Money Websites. Going gangbusters. Understanding that one of the keys to sustained income in affiliate marketing is hard work. There aint no such thing as "get rich quick" as anyone who does get rich quick will "get broke quick" as well.

About to check out what's going on around here.

cya

Welcome to 5 Star, CoachDeag.

We have several members from Australia so you will probably run into some of them.

It is good to see that you are going to explore to see what we have here. You will probably find a lot of very useful information.

We have a friendly community with very helpful members.

Thanks for joining.

Hey Troy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Hope you find some good tips when you
check out everything we have going and hope you jump into
some of our discussions too.

Hi Coach and welcome. Sounds like you are way ahead of the game. I look forward to whatever input you care to add to this forum. Take care and all the best.

Jazzguy (Lyle)

hi,coachdeag i think you are smart enough to know that hard work is the way to go in affiliate marketing.it took me 2 years to know the truth.best of luck.

Wow...support

Hey Guys,

I am warmed by your supportive responses. "Ahead of the game". Not so sure about that. Been online and marketing since November 1st. Got 2 affiliate sites and no sales and have just landed my 'business' site

Yep, one thing and one thing only will sustain a good business - hard work. Why would anyone think differently when online? I did, I'll admit...for about a week.

Looking forward to the knowledge here.

Thanks.

;)

what's a trackback?

Hi Troy

A 5 star member from Brisbane! I grew up on the southside of Brissy. Welcome to 5 star it is a great place.

MI
Back