The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Here

Hello Bahbahjimmy. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome Jimmy, you worked for an Affiliate Network? Are you a affiliate manger or something?
Good day Game333, yes i am an affiliate manager but new to this platform. like i said i want to learn and meet more Affiliate and Affiliate Managers.

Hi, @Bahbahjimmy and welcome!

Are you hoping to recruit some affiliates for your network? I'm asking because that's not allowed unless you apply for and get accepted as a verified vendor. It's free and easy to do so, if you're interested. Here is how:

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Becoming an official, verified Resource will give you more privileges in that regard. It's a good idea for you to consider.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application, or have any questions.

Enjoy the forums, Jimmy! :)

Hi, @Bahbahjimmy and welcome!

Are you hoping to recruit some affiliates for your network? I'm asking because that's not allowed unless you apply for and get accepted as a verified vendor. It's free and easy to do so, if you're interested. Here is how:

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Becoming an official, verified Resource will give you more privileges in that regard. It's a good idea for you to consider.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application, or have any questions.

Enjoy the forums, Jimmy! :)

Thank you very much for the information, i didn't know it was not allowed cos in the long run i might have tried to. im so sorry about that. ill sure apply but not for now. i'll continue to learn first

Thank you very much for the information, i didn't know it was not allowed cos in the long run i might have tried to. im so sorry about that. ill sure apply but not for now. i'll continue to learn first

It's okay, no need to be sorry! :) You didn't know. Don't forget to let us know if you need any help.

my name is Jimmy, i work for an affiliate network(Digitalraves). i would love to meet other Affiliate and Affiliate Managers, most importantly to learn and share ideas.

Warm Regards

Hello @Bahbahjimmy and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's always great to have another network rep with us. Be sure to get approved vendor credentials before soliciting members for your company.

I like your idea of learning and sharing ideas. That's what this community is all about.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back