The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Here

@Batman - hi and welcome to AFix!

We have lots of tutorials, guides, advice, tips and helpful people in our forums to help you on your journey. :)

What methods are you involved in? i.e., social, seo, ppc....

Hello everyone,

Hi @Batman , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am new in this forum. Hopefully, learn new thing from this forum and boost up my affiliate business. Cheers.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the forum!
Tell us a bit more about your experience so far :)
I have started affiliate marketing since 2012. In my affiliate journey I have joined different affiliate networks and right now promoting anti-aging products. All my products are CPS basis. In do also work with some CPA networks but the EPC will lower then CPS. That is why I am stick with CPS right now.

I have started affiliate marketing since 2012. In my affiliate journey I have joined different affiliate networks and right now promoting anti-aging products. All my products are CPS basis. In do also work with some CPA networks but the EPC will lower then CPS. That is why I am stick with CPS right now.

Nice. I've been getting into a bunch of Skin/Beauty stuff as well. If you ever need a new source of CPS campaigns hit me up! Got plenty of stuff direct.

MI
Back