The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here !

trashy

Hello there !

I'm Eric. While I'm new here I've been on the affiliate market for many years. Mostly on the euro but now trying to get a focus on US. I worked for some France dating programs in the past on the marketing side.

Now I am more focused on driving traffic trough SEO and Social. And investigating to find some good dating affiliate program in EN / USA. So if you have any good suggestions, I'm all open !!

Cheers !

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Eric!

investigating to find some good dating affiliate program in EN / USA. So if you have any good suggestions, I'm all open !!
I'm sure you'll get some from our members. Meantime, you can check out our Resources section for affiliate networks and programs. You can also post about what you're looking for in the Business Centre if you want to, with an Offer Wanted, Looking For, or whatever label.

Meantime settle in, maybe do some reading while our members give you a warm welcome. Enjoy the forums!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Eric!

I'm sure you'll get some from our members. Meantime, you can check out our Resources section for affiliate networks and programs. You can also post about what you're looking for in the Business Centre if you want to, with an Offer Wanted, Looking For, or whatever label.

Meantime settle in, maybe do some reading while our members give you a warm welcome. Enjoy the forums!
Thank you !!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Well those dating ofers come from an cpa network or an affiliate network as its some diference between offers
What its the name of the network you use ?
If you want to use organic traffic like seo and social then you need to focus on creating the best content in your niche and focus on helping people and not only to make a sale
If you do this people will sense this and it will make a diference
Clickbank has some good dating affiliate programs that works globaly but not only
Best its to search on google : dating affiliate programs and you will find plenty of them

banners
Back