The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Guy..

BrianM

affiliate
Hi..
I'm just after joining and looking forward to bleeding ye dry of information.. :0

I run a "partially" successful custom print business online..

I'm currently looking into Affiliate marketing to branch out one of my products.

I'm creating a website to offer people the ability to build their own custom Coat Of Arms printing business and will be looking to have affiliates drive traffic and sales to my site.

For the moment I'm researching the whole industry and processes so I can build the best program to attract serious experienced marketers.

Hello @BrianM , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I run a "partially" successful custom print business online..

I'm currently looking into Affiliate marketing to branch out one of my products.

I'm creating a website to offer people the ability to build their own custom Coat Of Arms printing business and will be looking to have affiliates drive traffic and sales to my site.

For the moment I'm researching the whole industry and processes so I can build the best program to attract serious experienced marketers.

Sounds as though you have some direction. I am certain you will find many contributions here that can benefit your efforts.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome.

Post about your business in our Business Centre. Business Centre | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

banners
Back