The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New guy in town

charlieboy

affiliate
Hey there everybody,
I am charlie, hoping to get to know awesome people around here soon, and to share experience and case studies.
I must say I am new but very confident.
I have a domain and a website up and running so far
I am willing to study and learn where to invest and where not, and how and when doin'it it's best.
Hope that someone will help me to look around in this new forum and to make new friends!

Charlie here ! be cool:cool:

Thanks for answering :))))
I was reading the "new to affiliate marketing" post, at a point it starts talking about affiliate networks, and how difficult it might be to access one and work for it if you are a newbie.. Is it worth it?
I'm thinking that I might start with one of them once I have some sort of traffic.
Was Checking lukepeerfly publisher program.. what do you guys think?
Thanks for your time!

i have no idea about peerfly, didnt join them because it pays little less than other network i work wit, may be i am wrong. It was just my research. You can start with them..and test some campaigns...you can train yourself and master your work gradually...

Hey there everybody

Hey @charlieboy , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to see you here.

I am charlie, hoping to get to know awesome people around here soon, and to share experience and case studies.
I must say I am new but very confident. I have a domain and a website up and running so far

There are an abundance of "awesome people" here.

Confidence is great, now that you are here you can add to that with a great group of fellow members getting you into action mode.

I am willing to study and learn where to invest and where not, and how and when doin'it it's best.

All the right words, print them out and paste them over your monitor.

Hope that someone will help me to look around in this new forum and to make new friends!

You have thousands of members to help you. You are here for all of them, not one of them.

Start new threads, post often, report your progress, and ask loads of questions.

Remember to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.
I am happy to see that even being new in this I can ask for help and I will!
Have a great day everybody!
Be Cool

banners
Back