The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

new comer

cyberforce

affiliate
My name is Pete and I am new to the forum. I haven't had a chance to check much of the forum out, but I'm looking forward to discovering what is here and picking up some tips. I am really looking forward to learning more about affiliate marketing. I didn't know this forum existed. I just ran across it by accident in Google search and thought what a find! I couldn't wait to sign up and become involved.

I have been involved in affiliate marketing for about 1.5 years and have made just a little peny. I've purchased more in the form of coaching, software, info products, and resale stuff and just basic info on how to make this happen. So, I'm hoping for a prosperous 2007 armed with all this knowledge and the support of the forum members.

I am eagerly and anxiously to acquire more skill and technique to march on the right course of Affiliate business in the next Half year.

Any practical suggestions welcomed ! :p

Welcome to 5 Star, Pete.

Glad you found us and decided to become a member.

You should be able to learn a lot here that will be helpful to you. There is lots of information here.

This is a very friendly community and our members are very helpful. Just ask questions whenever you have any.

Don't ask you questions here in the Introduce Yourself Forum since it is just for introductions and welcome messages.

The best thing about 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums is everything is free.

You should be able to make a lot of progress and start making more money from the information and help you can get here.

We are here to be as helpful to you as possible.

banners
Back