The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New CB Product: Software To Build Black Ink Affiliate Review Sites

Clickbank Hotshot

This thread is for affiliates who promote via niche review sites, or who would like to promote a product that builds these sites.

As many of you probably know, Jeremy Palmer ran his Black Ink Project 2.0 earlier this year and will soon be releasing the course as a ClickBank product.

During the open period of BIP2, while Jeremy trained affiliates on how to "build affiliate review sites that make Google love you", using tools like Dreamweaver and Fireworks, I followed the course and put together some software that allows complete newbies to create these BIP2-compliant affiliate review sites. These sites follow Jeremy's model exactly and include multiple review pages, automated product comparisons, and articles.

I think this software (I call it simply Review Site) would be of interest to any affiliate thinking of building a niche review site for SEO or PPC purposes. The bottom line is that Review Site takes all the difficult parts of Jeremy's course and sweeps them under the rug for those who either want to get going fast on launching a site (not that learning the ropes isn't important in the long run), or are simply unable to get past the technical barriers that come with building a mini site of this type.

DETAILS

[1] ClickBank product: $67 / 50 percent. A software license comes bundled with my ebook "Launch Your Own Affiliate Review Site Monopoly". For the quality of the software that is offered, the price is incredibly low in my opinion.

[2] Sales page: Launch Your Own Affiliate Review Site Monopoly - Official Site

[3] Affiliates pages: Become an affiliate of the ebook Launch Your Own Affiliate Review Site Monopoly

[4] Demo page for the software: Read reviews about XYZ at The Widget Emporium

thanks for considering this.

MI
Back