The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

*New* AquaCig - Electronic Cigarette Affiliate Program

A

AquaCig

Hi folks.

I am officially rolling out the affliate program for AquaCig, a premium brand of electronic cigarettes.The AquaCig Affiliate Program includes lifetime commissions of 20-30% on absolutely all products and all recurring purchase made by your referrals.​ You can checkout our website at: aquacig.com

Here are just a few reasons you should consider promoting AquaCig on your website:

• Our high commissions apply to ALL products, not just starter kits.
  • We have a clean, attractive and customer-oriented website.
  • Our affiliate program generates clean, short URLs that don’t even look like affiliate links.
  • We have a generous warranty policy, excellent customer support and a generous rewards program to ensure that your referrals stay loyal and keep ordering.
  • We offer three tracking methods to ensure your referrals are always credited to you, including LIFETIME cookies (they last 50 years).
  • We support our affiliate partners and will do anything we can to help you maximize your income. Custom designed advertisement banners and photography is available upon request.

I look forward to working with you and creating a strong and enduring relationship. I believe that this is the most generous and ambitious affiliate program on the market and represents a great opportunity.

For more information and to register, the address of the affiliate program is http://www.aquacig.com/affiliates/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email or phone at 1-855-AQUA-555 (2782).

Thanks,

Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back