The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New and Green As Kermit!

Donnymo

affiliate
Hi all. I'm Donn from Dallas. Completely new to Affiliate Marketing. My background is in consumer products, having worked for many top-tier companies developing new products for sale in major retail outlets like Walmart, Wagreens and such. Now I have my own company manufacturing hair care products. While we've been successful building sales online and establishing distribution at many beauty supply stores and salons, I'm very interestest in how I might create an Affiliate Marketing program around my products. So I'll be asking many questions in the forums!

Donn

Thanks so much Linda. The hairproducts.com affiliate program is similar to what I'm looking to develop except that I want to tailor it to just my products. Perhaps using Commission Junction is the way to go for me.

Nope, I wouldnt go the CJ route if I were you. Too expensive for you to get a good ROI with your product line. I'd go with Shareasale or ShareResults. Much more cost effective and some affiliates even like those networks better.

banners
Back