The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate Program - Make A Difference And A Profit

JointWinWin

JointWinWin.com is business community dedicated to member business growth so members can afford to give more back to good causes.

It's all about Win/Win cause related marketing.

History
The site has been "up" since 2008 and the full affiliate center is live. Active marketing is only starting now (due to other work commitments) so I didn't want to start off in a ****-eyed way before announcing the affiliate program publicly.

Any business can join the community for free, but there are a number of products and services members can avail of for affiliates to earn commissions.

The affiliate program is fully stocked with:
  • Entry Level Products (starting from $9.95)
  • Subscription Products (starting from $9.95/month)
  • Premium Products (starting from $497)

As well as lots of affiliate resources such as viral ebooks, articles, blog posts, banners, text ads, twitter posts (I'll have to do that now I've put it up there lol - and the center is growing with continuous updates) to help you make more sales.

Here you can see two landing pages using a "reverse squeeze" to entice new business owners to register (working very well too ;-):
FREE Viral Marketing Handbook - Tipping The Point Vol I
FREE Productivity Software - The DOT By JointWinWin

Affiliate Benefits At A Glance
  • 65% Standard Affiliate Commissions for Digital Products
  • 25% Standars Affiliate Commissions for eCoaching
  • Recurring Subscription Product Commissions
  • Lifetime Commissions
  • Complete Sales Funnel Product Line
  • Split Testing All The Way
  • Well stocked affiliate resource center
  • Rock Solid Affiliate Management System (Paul Galloway's SynergyX - Expensive but worth it as they say)
  • Real Time Management Tracking Statistics
  • 10 Year Cookies
  • Paypal Payments
  • PPC Policy - Yes you can bid on JointWinWin and it's products/services (I know how dumb a restriction this is others enforce)
  • Affiliate Support - I'm Here To Help!

Affiliate Program Specific Pages

Questions?
Drop me a line here or you can get me on Twitter too:
@JointWinWin

Let's make a profit and make a difference together.

That sounds good, is it easy for beginners though?

Hi Laura,

Everybody has to start somewhere for sure and I am looking for affiliates who have the following qualities regardless of experience:

#1 Motivated
#2 Will take action
#3 Will give me feedback so I can improve my support

The affiliate resource center will always be a work in progress as far as I am concerned - not because it has little in it but because it can always be improved upon and added to.

So, beginners, intermediate and advanced alike, I welcome all who meet the above criteria.

Hope to see you on board ;-)

All the best,
Tom

banners
Back