The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Affiliate Hopeful.

Miles

affiliate
Hi everyone,
My name is Miles and I'm launching my first affiliate site. It has been a bit challenging but I'm just trying to soak up as much information as possible. I'm sure it will get easier once I have this one 'finished'. The first thing I will do on the next one is get a new Upwork guy!

Hi,
He's having trouble embedding my Amazon affiliate links. I'll have to Skype him when I get home from work. That's why I went to Upwork, so I can get a site up a& not spend hours working it out myself!

Hiya, Miles and welcome to AFix! :)

Yeah, the first anything can be challenging. Gets easier as you go along, though.

He's having trouble embedding my Amazon affiliate links.

That's too bad. I thought Amazon provided the code.

We have quite a few Amazon affiliates here in the forums. I'm sure you'll stumble across them as you poke around and get into some reading.

Since you're working on a site, you may want to check out the following forums. If for no other reason than to know what your UpWork guy should or should not be doing.

SEO Forum
Design and Creatives
Programming and Scripts
Copywriting

You'll find lots of fellow site owners in those threads.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Miles! :)

Last edited:
Hello Miles

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place!

Don't be afraid to start a thread anytime you have questions or some good information to share.

Enjoy your stay here!

I'm starting out with a fairly simple Amazon product page as a first up effort. Working on it as we speak. Just got my first link up (!!!).

Ahh, one of the biggest distractions is a full-time job! lol

But no, seriously, good luck and I hope you find the time to become successful because it's definitely worth it ;)

Hello, Miles!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Promoting Amazon products can be a very lucrative online business model, if done correctly.

If your day business doesn't leave you the time to perform the required tasks, it can take longer, just don't give up.

What is the approach you have in mind?

Feel free to ask for guidance, we'll be glad to give you some pointers.

Have a great day & see you around!:affiliatefix:

Last edited:
MI
Back