The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network recomend

What kind of networks are you looking for? You can find a lot of networks on this platform. I would use and test some different networks if I was you. I think you have to look which network has the best performing offers, the highest pay outs, who has worldwide serving, personal service, etc. At the end it’s important to look which network works the best for you!

You should read threads about how to choose a network, what features to consider etc.
You'll define what is important for you and start considering networks.
Also focus on your needs. Do you have some platform? What niche are you interested in?

YTZ works with lots of newbies :D We have links that rotate offers and will show the top performing offer to your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. This is great for newbies because they can focus on buying traffic and leave the optimization to us! Our links work for web & mobile and we have offers for all geos!

Add me on Skype (marissa.ytz) and I can help you get started or answer any questions you have :cool:

Hi @nnld218 if you're interested in content marketing then MoreNiche has some fantastic merchants within the health and fitness vertical. The network offers free support to all affiliates as well as high commissions. Feel free to pm me if you'd like more information :)

hello
we sell global Mobile and Desktop Traffic on CPM, CPC and CPV to all Verticals and all GEOs
contact me on skype if you are interested
lili.clickadsnetwork

Hi. I'm newbie anyone can recommend me some networks who are accept me ?
Thanks in advance guys, I need your help
You're not alone dear. I was once a newbie as well. Platformlead Network is newbie friendly.......got enough head-on from them.

We can definitely help you! Loads of direct CPI offers AND payment terms between NET30 and WEEKLY :)!
Check out DCypher Media for more details or add me on Skype (andi_sava)..

Good luck,
If you're interested in working with dating, ping me, we've got PPL, PPT, PPS and of course PPI offers.
Wish you all the best.

I beleive that Peerfly, AdworkMedia, Maxbounty will definitely accpet you. Also, if you're 100% honest about your traffic sources when applying to CPA networks, then there's a high % chance that they'll approve you.

Hi. I'm newbie anyone can recommend me some networks who are accept me ?
Thanks in advance guys, I need your help

Hi all! I recommend you to check ExpertMobi! The network accepts newbies and the support team is happy to professionally answer any question. The most cool thing is that you don't need to wait for account’s approval for weeks here.

banners
Back