The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

netabdo

Hi friends,

After solving problem of traffic source, it's time to learn more and new things, never give up :)

Was 3 days ago when I launched a campaign with details below:

- offer for survey mobile
-landing page: lp with 2 question
- spent : $10
- earned : $1.73

The campaign has run for 1 day

I can't use PosteBack Url tracking to track leads and calculate ROI (I tried on CPAGRIP and CPALEAD), There is any help with that ?? the tracking tool is imobitrax ??

Here is the result :

compaign1.png

- After this I decided to use 4 new landing pages with the same traffic source, but there is no conversion.
Here is the details:

- Same offer and country
-landing page: new 4 lps
- spent : $10
- earned : no conversion.

Here is the result :

compaign2.png

What do you advise please to optimise this campaign and get everything green :)

Also I tried another traffic source, but I think is not good ??

details : same offer, same lp...

Here is the result:

compaign3.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards
Netabdo

Last edited:
Hey,

From my perspective, I would believe a higher LP CTR increases your chances of getting more conversion. From the new 4 LP you launched, Lp2 seems to have the highest LP CTR which is 2.8% ... I would suggest spending more on that and see the result.... But I suggest not to do anything until your postback is setup because I dont even know which LP brought you the earnings. You need tracking in place before running any campaign or else, you wouldn't know what to optimize. I think your postback url will look like this
http://yourtrackingdomain.com/account/track.php?subid={subid}&amt={price} . You only need to replace {subid} and {price} with value used for passing the affiliate clickid or transactionid and amount, you can confirm this info from you AM on these networks. I hope this helps a bit.

Regards

Hi, @Netabdo

The link format that @DigitalRaves showed you should help. You definitely need to have some tracking in place, or you won't know what's working and what isn't. You can't optimize properly without it.

Upside to all of this, is that you earned, right away before you even got properly set up! That part's pretty awesome. Just think what you'll be able to do once you're all ready to go. ;)

I've never worked with CPAGrip or CPALead, so I can't offer specific advice there. What I can tell you is that you should have a place to put your postback URL or pixel. Your tracker will give you that.

Your first order of business is to get your tracking in place. Appeal to your AM at the networks for help, if you need to. They should be able to offer specific formatting for your links.

I think you have already got you wining campaign. The first conversion you made is awesome. What you needed to do some twink of your landing page. Not very much. Only change the color or use some arrows and what you think is the proper fit for you. You can also hack your competitor's ads to see how they do marketing.

banners
Back