The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Suggestion

You can install osCommerce with most hosting providers.

Just pick one that meets your requirements (space, bandwidth, mysql, etc...).

Also, avoid hosting review websites, a lot are just affiliate links which don't give a REAL view on the company.

checkout makemoneypal.com , it offer Freehosting from a leading host along with free book to earn online . Inshort $20 deal for getting 1 year hosting with domain and $30 Google Adword.

Thanks,

Hi Gab,

Give me a call (0845 2000 699) if you are still looking for a host - we can cater for you.

OsCommerce can be installed through fantastico which comes as standard with all our plans.

Thanks,
Paul

As everyone else said, OScommerce is a standard script in Fantistico with "1-click" installation. Installing it manually (without Fantistico) is also easy and free - so this shouldn't be something to worry about. With that settled, look for other requirements you need in a host. (if no many - look for price and reliability)

yes this is good post here.. yes i agree with you for this post.. You have a good idea it is perfect to the point. thanks for this article. That's amazing to read these disucssions here, very helpful indeed, and thanks to experts who are sharing their thoughts here, and we hope to read more here in futher.

First of all, you are to decide how many things you are planning to sell via your online shop.
If there are less than 10 products on your sites which are planning to sell, a small hosting plan will surely suit you (for example, with 500 mb of diskspace and 5 Gb of traffic).

You can check our web hosting packages. We have softaculous one click installer using which you can install 250+ softwares in just a click. Updating the software will also be very easy using softaculous. webhostors.com

In my opinion, Bluehost is a good solution for Oscommerce hosting, I previously cooperated with them and they provided a lot of Oscommerce tools.

banners
Back