The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need some guidance working with affiliates

dorian lanham

affiliate
Hi! I have a three really nice websites in the field of Insurance, Loans and Mortgages. I don't want to work again with AdSense, and I want to work directly with Affiliates via advertising banners, links and especially with landing pages that gather leads.

I really need some guidance here: I tried contacting dozens of affiliate program in Insurance companies in the US, UK and Australia. But none of them where willing to work with me… most of them didn't even reply.

Do you have any recommendation on nice affiliate programs I can try with of Insurance, Loans or Mortgages? I have a great site, campaign and a landing page to gather high quality leads. I just need good reliable affiliates to work with.

Thank so much! I'm really scratching my head for months now and hoping to get some good tips J

Hi! I have a three really nice websites in the field of Insurance, Loans and Mortgages. I don't want to work again with AdSense, and I want to work directly with Affiliates via advertising banners, links and especially with landing pages that gather leads.

I really need some guidance here: I tried contacting dozens of affiliate program in Insurance companies in the US, UK and Australia. But none of them where willing to work with me… most of them didn't even reply.

Do you have any recommendation on nice affiliate programs I can try with of Insurance, Loans or Mortgages? I have a great site, campaign and a landing page to gather high quality leads. I just need good reliable affiliates to work with.

Thank so much! I'm really scratching my head for months now and hoping to get some good tips J

Do you have proven traffic and success with your products? Are you looking for affiliates to do lead gen? Are you doing arbitrage? Do you have an affiliate management system?

MI
Back