The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need keyword tool suggestion?

MoMoMoney

affiliate
Anyone know a good free or paid keyword tool that will allow me to quickly find a list of High Volume keywords with Low PPC prices?

Thanks

I would like to be able to search for example all KEYWORDS with search volume over 50,000 and PPC < .20 and it bring me a list of 100 keywords. Any suggestions?

Oh IC. Hmmm, not sure. I imagine one of the big ones that charge a lot, like Keyword Country, may offer that type of filtering, but I'm not sure which one will do it for sure.

No i think what he wants is different. He does not want to put in a root KW. He wants to put in the parameter like give me "all KEYWORDS with search volume over 50,000 and PPC < .20" and it tells him all the KW. It's backward to what Wordtracker does.

Ya, sounds like a program you would have to buy. And I'm sure it's out there!

I've been hearing some people recently say they've tried them all and like Market Samurai best. Not sure it will do what you need exactly but it sounds really good.

I didn't know it was part of the 30 day Challenge, Anomaly.
Thanks for sharing!

I've been using Market Samuri for about 5 months now and it's AWESOME.

You can punch in a keyword and it will give you a ton of variations, as well as the Phrase, Broad and Exact Searches. It will also give you the SEO competion that you'd be up against.

It saves a TON of time for keyword research. It's a little pricey now at $147.00 I think. I bought it for $67.00 back when it was still beta.

Hey Linda,

I'm not really sure, I've never tried. I don't go that deep into it really. Once I find something that has a couple thousand searches a month with under 10,000 competition I'm not really worried about the allintitle;)

Hmmm I'll try to find out. I want a KW tool that has the option to ck allintitle. I think Keyword Elite has that option but I feel like Samurai may be a stronger tool otherwise.

MI
Back