The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help

detoam

affiliate
Hi there!
I have transfered one of the sites from one server to another. On the old one it was the main domain, but on the new one I have to set it up as an addon domain. I've done that, but now I get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/turnthe/public_html/kenneth/wp-config.php on line 5
Can someone tell me how I can fix this?

Detoam, have you try to transfer the wp-config.php again to the new location?
If it did'n or wouldn't solve the problem please post here the 5th line of your config file and maybe we will be able to find the bug.:)

The fifth line is:
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'julierene'; // ...and password
I tried changing it as well as trying to change users, but nothing helped.
I am thinking to reinstall the whole thing from scratch.

Thank You Bagi.
I have reinstalled the site completely. But You are right very much. That: ) is exactly what was missing. I must have deleted that by mistake after the transfer. And as I am not very knowledgeable I didn't notice.
Thank you.
BTW I owe You a domain name don't I?

Detoam, i won that contest and really appreciate the gesture that you offered a domain, but to be honest i didn't have time to build one more site and i suppose i won't have time in the near future. Detoam, when i will decide to build a site i will let you know.
Thank you very much and really sorry for this:(

No problem.
Whenever You are ready just tell me. Or if You need something else instead.

I got a new problem. Actually I had it for a long time, but now it gives me a literal headache.
This is the code I need to embed into a wordpress blog:
Code:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
 width="350" height="289" id="CoffeeCup" >
    <param name="movie" value="bioniccommando.swf"></param>
    <param name="quality" value="high"></param>
    <param name="scale" value="noscale"></param>
    <param name="salign" value="lt"></param>
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"></param>
    <embed src="bioniccommando.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="350" height="289"
 name="CoffeeCup" scale="noscale" salign="lt" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
 pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></align>
  </object>
When I embed it it all comes out either jumbled or the page is totally screwed up. For now I just use an iframe to show videos, but that doesn't look too appetizing.

Can someone help? Please.

Detoam, in the wp-includes folder you may find a file called kses.php, which controls the allowed html tags can be used while posting. As i saw the following html tags are necessary to be allowed to use the code above.

PHP:
$allowedtags = array ('object' => array (
'classid' => array (),
'codebase' => array (),
'width' => array (),
'height' => array (),
'id' => array ()),
'param' => array (
'value' => array (),
'name' => array ()),
'embed' => array (
'src' => array (),
'quality' => array (),
'bgcolor' => array (),
'width' => array (),
'height' => array (),
'name' => array (),
'scale' => array (),
'salign' => array (),
'align' => array (),
'type' => array (),
'pluginspage' => array ());

Insert the code i compiled into the if (!CUSTOM_TAGS) { function.
Hope it will work!

Detoam, without ftp connection there is nothing i could do with the error. If you like you may send the ftp details and the url and will have a look at that:)

MI
Back