The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with an affiliate-embedded eBook

JCruise

affiliate
Hi guys! I know I'm new but I'm looking for feedback on my newest eBook {title removed}. It's been turned down at popular free eBook directories due to the amount of affiliate links embedded in the document. I mean, hey, its a FREE book - a guys gotta get paid for his work somehow, right? :D

So anyways, I'm content with the content and it's straightforward style (25 pages), pictures, and video links that will help a novice blogger transform their thinking. I walk through the entire brainstorming process then show them the many tools of the trade to identify long-tail keywords and select a profitable, low competition niche. The content is sound and I've had great success with my approach.

I guess what I need to know is how best do I distribute this book? I've Googled and Googled and Gooooogled some more... but there doesn't seem to be a cost effective answer :(

Has anyone had any success with an affiliate link riddled ebook?

{url removed}

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Focus the ebook content on one indepth topic with one affiliate URL pertaining to the topic itself and 2 related product affiliate links.

Ex: (I did this once). If you want to promote a script that protects the downloads on site, write a concise report on how to do basic protection. Put an affiliate link to the script and one related hosting link.

Maybe you should consider reducing the amount of affiliate links. It doesn't mean the more affiliate links, the more you make. Too many could make the reader suspicious and not click on any.

Also a good way to distribute the book is to contact relevant sites and blogs, and ask if they want to give it away to their readers for free. If the book has loads of useful content then they would be happy to give it away to their readers. It will make them look good. Too many affiliate links and poor content might disuade them from doing this though.

If you are not sure, then send them a copy and get some feedback. Hope this helps!

I will go with reduce the affiliate links to one central link that directs to a site you own that goes further in depth on the topic your writing about. even though people did not pay for your book, you don't want to irritate them with endless affiliate links. Give them great content and little links. If you have given them something of value they will want to go to your 1-2 links (websites) and help you out.

MI
Back