monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need help to increase the page rank of website!!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by brook.brian55, Jul 14, 2008.

1. brook.brian55

brook.brian55 Affiliate affiliate

Hi everybody,
    I am dealing in online business and looking for some tips to increase the page rank of my website. In this I need some helps from you people. Please suggest me some tips so that I can get good traffic to my website and get more benefits. Your any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

2. monetizer
  3. Gorkfu

Gorkfu Affiliate affiliate

I would recommend working on other things as page rank is meaningless these days. Focus on keyword building and link building and content (it really is the king).

4. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

If you get quality links pointing to your website, PR will come with it eventyally.

5. MarkeD

MarkeD Affiliate affiliate

Pretty pointless exercise, but if you're really set on it just get links from high PR pages or from millions of low PR pages :)

6. Andyrose

Andyrose Affiliate affiliate

Page ranks in Google is basically base on popularity. so you will need allot of back links and stuff to be on top.

7. Arleigh

Arleigh Affiliate affiliate

I think it would be better to focus more on increasing your keyword ranking in serp rather than increasing your page rank. This will help your site provide more traffic and also useful to increase your chance to boost your sales.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI