The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Help Starting Out

eliggitt3

affiliate
Hi i am planning to start out in the wonderfull world of affiliate marketing. I understand how everything works i just need to know what websites do you all recommend for a noob to use that are like clickbank etc. Websites that provide you with links for products to sell so u can make cash.

Some popular ones over the years have been Commission Junction, Shareasale, Linkshare. I'd also suggest you look at PopShops.com, Goldencan.com and datafeedr.com as a source for great tools to get products listed on your pages.

Of course, check out the Newbie section here on the forum.

Much success and welcome.

How much can you make? It's really variable depending on a wide variety of factors. Your existing skill set, the niche you pick, the type of marketing you do, if you have marketing $ to start with or if you have to start with no cash at all.

Lots of affiliates only make 200 a month, some make 5-10K a month after a couple years and I know some affiliates that are making over 100,000 a month. The ones that are making 100,000 a month though are spending 50,000 - 75,000 a month for advertising - so to make that kind of money, it takes a lot of money plus lots of talent and luck!

I know that's a broad range but that's the best I do considering there are limitless options.

Don't be afraid to test and fail.

Also, being new you need to temper your expectations. Ive had outstanding "luck" with my noobie efforts... but I took a few weeks to let things sink in, and I bought a domain for the sole purpose to test the concepts and ideas (and to make sure I could do it).

I cannot speak from experience, but Linda will tell you that most new affiliates will not get thier first sale until 500 clicks.. and some pick up the ideas and concepts easily and will have success early (Ive had 3 sales with under 100 clicks).

Success will only come with hard work, and to not fear... well... fear.

banners
Back