The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help on landing pages!

keith demolar

affiliate
I just got accepted from MaxBounty last Friday night and it is now Sunday and I haven't had any traffic/earnings yet. My manager gave me one offer regarding Bingo Deals in UK.

So Saturday I was reading about how to promote CPA offers using Bing Ads because I have read some good reviews about it. Right now here are my problems:

1. I need a landing page for the Bingo offer. Reading from threads & blogs, I tried Weebly & Wordpress.

Weebly is very user friendly and it is quite easy to make the landing pages. I tried making this - uk bingo deals - but as we could see, I haven't bought the domain yet and apologies if it doesn't quite appealing. I just wanna test it out. If you click submit-email, that is the offer I am promoting. I am really considering Weebly because it is very user friendly but their pricing to get your own domain is quite high (for my standards). Starter is listed below:
6 mos - 9$/month
1 yr - 8$/month
2 yrs - 5$/month
I am really considering the two year package but i think this is just for one domain, right? I just wanted to know if this is really worth it and if Weebly is good to promote CPA offers. Please advise, guys! I need help to decide.

My other option to create fast landing pages was to use Wordpress plugin called InstaBuilder (found this on youtube), which creates landing pages with their nice templates. Also they offer one-time subscription which has the prices below:
77$ - 3 domains
97$ - unlimited domains
197$ - unlimited domains (install on client websites)
I am considering this one too because of its lifetime subscription but Wordpress is not user-friendly for me right and I am still learning it.

Please help guys & any kind suggestion will really help me decide.

PS: I am having a problem too choosing which tracker is good and cheap for beginners like me. I am considering AdsBridge as of the moment but haven't commited yet.
Also, the hosting of the domain - I haven't had any experience about this one yet. Can I skip this part for now? I just want run my ad on BingAds right now without hosting if it is possible. Or doI need to really need to have a hosting server right away? My concern as beginner is time, and subscription is time-based and I am afraid to subscribe to anything right now as I may not use it properly with the time given. In short, I just want to avoid monetary casualty with the time I am given.

I just got accepted from MaxBounty last Friday night and it is now Sunday and I haven't had any traffic/earnings yet. My manager gave me one offer regarding Bingo Deals in UK.

So Saturday I was reading about how to promote CPA offers using Bing Ads because I have read some good reviews about it. Right now here are my problems:

1. I need a landing page for the Bingo offer. Reading from threads & blogs, I tried Weebly & Wordpress.

Weebly is very user friendly and it is quite easy to make the landing pages. I tried making this - uk bingo deals - but as we could see, I haven't bought the domain yet and apologies if it doesn't quite appealing. I just wanna test it out. If you click submit-email, that is the offer I am promoting. I am really considering Weebly because it is very user friendly but their pricing to get your own domain is quite high (for my standards). Starter is listed below:
6 mos - 9$/month
1 yr - 8$/month
2 yrs - 5$/month
I am really considering the two year package but i think this is just for one domain, right? I just wanted to know if this is really worth it and if Weebly is good to promote CPA offers. Please advise, guys! I need help to decide.

My other option to create fast landing pages was to use Wordpress plugin called InstaBuilder (found this on youtube), which creates landing pages with their nice templates. Also they offer one-time subscription which has the prices below:
77$ - 3 domains
97$ - unlimited domains
197$ - unlimited domains (install on client websites)
I am considering this one too because of its lifetime subscription but Wordpress is not user-friendly for me right and I am still learning it.

Please help guys & any kind suggestion will really help me decide.

PS: I am having a problem too choosing which tracker is good and cheap for beginners like me. I am considering AdsBridge as of the moment but haven't commited yet.
Also, the hosting of the domain - I haven't had any experience about this one yet. Can I skip this part for now? I just want run my ad on BingAds right now without hosting if it is possible. Or doI need to really need to have a hosting server right away? My concern as beginner is time, and subscription is time-based and I am afraid to subscribe to anything right now as I may not use it properly with the time given. In short, I just want to avoid monetary casualty with the time I am given.

My opinion here would be to go for what's comfortable for you, by the sounds of it you seem comfortable building a landing page with Weebly, so go with it.

As far as i'm aware you should be able to buy your domain from anywhere, such as Godaddy, 1 and 1 or Heart Internet to name a few bigger ones, and then weebly should provide instructions on how to point the domain to their service. You would be paying a monthly fee for using the weebly designer service and to host your website so you don't need to worry about buying hosting with them either. The more advanced option is to pay for your own hosting or server but at this stage weebly and buying a domain for a year or two would be fine for you.

I would also suggest fully building and testing your landing page on the weebly domain they have given you until it's perfect. It's probably wise also to build a few different landing page layouts to split test over time.

Once you're 100% happy to launch, then buy your domain and start sending traffic.

G

I generally don't recommend using services such as weebly, just because it's a temporary solution to a problem that you'll eventually have to fix. You need to learn how to build landing pages, not necessarily from scratch, but you need to know how to edit them, debug them and optimize them, or you're going to hire a web developer to do it for you, and that's okay when you're doing alright and making money, but starting out, don't settle for weebly, firstly because there's a limit on what you can do creatively and technically, and it's subpar when it comes to speed, a dedicated or VPS will outspeed pre-built pages any day.

This is really helpful. One thing I need to know is, is there someone who can confirm if Weebly works great with BingAds? And did you try Weebly for landing pages too? If so, how did it went?

I am now on my way to buy a domain and hosting from Bluehost but not sure what to do after. I need to read and research more. I am also considering instead of Weebly, I will use Instabuilder plugin from Wordpress. Please let me know your thoughts and if you have tried this method/s.

I generally don't recommend using services such as weebly, just because it's a temporary solution to a problem that you'll eventually have to fix. You need to learn how to build landing pages, not necessarily from scratch, but you need to know how to edit them, debug them and optimize them, or you're going to hire a web developer to do it for you, and that's okay when you're doing alright and making money, but starting out, don't settle for weebly, firstly because there's a limit on what you can do creatively and technically, and it's subpar when it comes to speed, a dedicated or VPS will outspeed pre-built pages any day.
This. But sometimes, I am quite hesitant because I don't know and I need confirmation if a certain method really works. Moreover, monetary casualty is something I am really cautious about. I am newbie and every subscription is time-based. If i register now and I dont make the most out of a certain subscription, then that is a bit of frightening to me. :( I need some guidance which software to use or which works best. But thanks for this. I need to gather my thoughts around these ideas.

This. But sometimes, I am quite hesitant because I don't know and I need confirmation if a certain method really works. Moreover, monetary casualty is something I am really cautious about. I am newbie and every subscription is time-based. If i register now and I dont make the most out of a certain subscription, then that is a bit of frightening to me. :( I need some guidance which software to use or which works best. But thanks for this. I need to gather my thoughts around these ideas.
For Tracking Check out TrackingDesk. very affordable and helpful- the best support period, you can use a free pkg when you start until you get a lot of traffic rolling in then its still half the price of other trackers , I dont get anything for referrals either , they have helped me a ton. good luck.

Hi, Keith.

Have you checked out the Thrive Themes suite of tools - the name Thrive Themes is a bit misleading because this is where they started. They now have Thrive Landing Pages, and a whole host of other components (Thrive Leads helps you capture leads from your blog if you have one).

The Thrive team (led by Sean O'Loughlin) is impressive in their determination to be the best in the business.

Their tools are incredibly easy to use to set up landing pages.

I'd recommend them wholeheartedly.

Just browse to the thrive themes website.

Good luck.

Dan G Wild

banners
Back