The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Help For Incentive Traffic!!

itexperts

.I am an affiliate at Cpaway .They have lots of incentive offers .
I want to Know that can I use sites like SUPERREWARDS ,Tokenads etc for Cpa Offers to get signups,Downloads??
Will this method be profitable?
I am new to incentive marketing so I want to know about This .
Thanks.

.I am an affiliate at Cpaway .They have lots of incentive offers .
I want to Know that can I use sites like SUPERREWARDS ,Tokenads etc for Cpa Offers to get signups,Downloads??
Will this method be profitable?
I am new to incentive marketing so I want to know about This .
Thanks.

If you're asking whether SuperRewards or TokenAds will take offers from you to put on their sites then the answer is no. They get their offers from affiliate networks or directly from advertisers. They might already even be affiliates of CPAWAY.

If you're asking whether SuperRewards or TokenAds will take offers from you to put on their sites then the answer is no. They get their offers from affiliate networks or directly from advertisers. They might already even be affiliates of CPAWAY.

So can you suggest me some thing else??PLZ?

So can you suggest me some thing else??PLZ?

Some incent offers can be used to lock content. If you have a site with some great content you can require visitors to complete an offer before viewing your content. Or, if you have a free ebook you can have it set up so that the people need to complete an offer before being able to download the ebook.

MI
Back