The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Help choosing the best affiliate network ?

Xscripter

Hi guys,
I have just Started Learning About Affiliate Marketing, My Questions is what's the best affiliate network as a beginner?
can I use offers directly in facebooks ads without a landing page?

Thanks In Advance.:D

Amazon Associaltes: For anyone who clicks on your Amazon affiliate link and make a purchase inside the next 24 hours, you’ll receive a cut of that purchase.

eBay partner Network: Again, get a cut on eBay transactions when people are led there through your affiliate links.

Commission Junction: An all-encompassing marketplace for affiliate offers.

MaxBounty: This one has lots of free offers that don’t require the person to buy anything, so it’s easier for you to promote and get conversions out of them.

Clickbank: This is probably the largest marketplace you can find on eBooks and other digital products.

"what's the best affiliate network as a beginner?" - My advice on this is to check out OfferDaddy. I've been using their offerwall tool to promote offers and so far everything's working out. Maybe if you are interested, you can go to their website by going to the link below or check out this site's resource page...:)

Hope this helps.:)

it depends on what niche you chose to follow. Pick one and go for it.
Do not try them all in one day.
But the best ones are clickbank, ebay, amazon...

Hi guys,
I have just Started Learning About Affiliate Marketing, My Questions is what's the best affiliate network as a beginner?
can I use offers directly in facebooks ads without a landing page?

Thanks In Advance.:D

Okay, here's the answer.
They are ALL good, with some exceptions. You'll find as a new Affiliate, that you'll spend massive amounts of brain power trying to find the "magic bullet". There is no one best network. There are a ton of networks and you'll have to find one that works for you.

Along with that, as a newer affiliate, you will have to find a network that will accept you, if you try to join one of the cpa networks. As mentioned earlier, you could start with maybe Amazon, Clickbank, Ebay or even Walmart.

As for using Facebook, you are not going to be able to spam your affiliate link around the site and get signups. Facebook is very smart when it comes to affiliate links and they will either block your link or just ban your Facebook account. I'd suggest learning how to use free traffic methods on Social Media as a way to gain traffic.

MI
Back