The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Google Backlink Finder Tools

etrade-union

affiliate
Guys,

Is there any tools from where I can find out the incoming links pointing to me and their URL's?

PM me or post here, if there any.

Have you tried using Google Webmaster Tool for checking your backlinks?

As @Arleigh said, use Google webmasters tools...

After selecting the website, you'll notice a section called "Links" with 3 main subsections "External Links", "Internal Links" and "SiteLinks"

Use "External Links" to see what websites links to yours.

Guys,

Is there any tools from where I can find out the incoming links pointing to me and their URL's?

PM me or post here, if there any.

Do you have a Google webmaster account? You can find all the links there, you don't need special tools

You can even check the source of 404 errors, I.e. who is linking to the page'(s) that doesn't exist.

I find Yahoo site explorer to be the most forthcoming with back link info. GWT can take ages to update sometimes where as Yahoo seem to be more up to date.

Just understand that there is no system that can pull all your backlinks, including yahoo or any other SEO tool. The only one that knows all your backlinks and how many you have is you but then again others may be bookmarking or sharing your site in places you have no idea that even exist.
Personally I use Market Samurai, as well as the SEO plug in for a quick check, both are pretty much accurate.
Cheers,

MI
Back