The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Need Display Traffic Sources for Desktop

Hi, again. I moved this thread to the Business Centre with a Looking For prefix to help you out. You may get responses from vendors to consider there. :)

Hey Belal sr - I'm Louie, an account manager at Trellian Direct Search Network. We have been providing premium domain redirect traffic to affiliate marketers worldwide since 2008. We run on a self-serve real-time bidding platform and offer Keyword and RON campaigns. Targeting options include things like Desktop vs. Mobile and OS (operating system). We currently have a large volume of traffic in the desktop gaming vertical available at cost-effective prices.

Check out our 1-minute video that shows exactly how our traffic works and where it comes from at Trellian - Direct Search Navigation.

Let me know if you have any more questions and feel free to contact me on Skype at trellian-louie.

Thanx Trellian

I am trying now to promote games offers that allow only banners

Ah, I see. Sorry we can't help with that. Well keep us in mind if you run an offer where you need relevant, targeted traffic sent straight to a landing page :) Good luck. There are a lot of helpful people and good options on this board. Just do a little digging!

Ah, I see. Sorry we can't help with that. Well keep us in mind if you run an offer where you need relevant, targeted traffic sent straight to a landing page :) Good luck. There are a lot of helpful people and good options on this board. Just do a little digging!

Thank you
sure i will :)

banners
Back