The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need AdworkMedia/AdCombo help

As I responded on the other thread, did you check the offer out yourself?

Often 'email submits' are far from that - they are whole surveys that people won't complete.

As I responded on the other thread, did you check the offer out yourself?

Often 'email submits' are far from that - they are whole surveys that people won't complete.
i promote email submit offer from AdworkMedia.. i get impression only.. need some guide to choose right offer.. or the offer i choose is good but cant promote properly..??

check the offer (if allows your country) with your pc and (if not) use a vpn, use your judgement to find a offer you think it can convert, then you have to repeat that to finde 3-5 similar offers, then rotate all offers evenly to know what converts better. Never used bing but i think is better for high payout (>$20) offers and not email submits.
Are you geting clicks or only impresions?

check the offer (if allows your country) with your pc and (if not) use a vpn, use your judgement to find a offer you think it can convert, then you have to repeat that to finde 3-5 similar offers, then rotate all offers evenly to know what converts better. Never used bing but i think is better for high payout (>$20) offers and not email submits.
Are you geting clicks or only impresions?
thanks for your suggest... i get some click but ratio very low.. its like 23489 impression 7 click 0 convert in 7days

thanks for your suggest... i get some click but ratio very low.. its like 23489 impression 7 click 0 convert in 7days
Maybe you are biding too low, or your headlines don´t grab attention, or your ads are not relevant to the words you choose....

Anyway, the lack of clicks don´t have nothing to do with the offer, what you did wrong is on the bing side
tips: make a bigger list of keywords and choose broad
make different ads
read how to make shocking headlines
rise your bid

Maybe you are biding too low, or your headlines don´t grab attention, or your ads are not relevant to the words you choose....

Anyway, the lack of clicks don´t have nothing to do with the offer, what you did wrong is on the bing side
make different ads
rise your bid
And use a tracker to colect data and buid a good campaign, I recommend you AdsBridge - Affiliate software, web tracker and landing page builder

make different ads
rise your bid
And use a tracker to colect data and buid a good campaign, I recommend you

Thanks bro for the tip.. point noted..

MI
Back