The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Advice, Help!!

sanqads

affiliate
Hey Guys,

So Im kinda new to this affiliating thing. I was wondering if you guys could give me some effective ideas on how to get people to go to my link & perhaps signup? Please help! =) Thanks.

It's pretty hard to get anyone at a site like this to click on links like that. Anyone that has been in Internet marketing for just a little while, or at least the marketers I know, shy away from those types of programs. We've all learned long ago, some of us more than once "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!"

Most affiliates here that are successful find a niche, build a site and market to get traffic to their site. There are a variety of ways to get traffic and get people to click if you have content that pulls them to your site and gives them a reason to want to click.

My best advice is switch gears. Read the stickies in our newbie forum to find out why the direction you are trying to go is the hardest way to get started and try to learn what the other options are for building a solid sustainable income online.

Hi again Sana. Linda is spot on in her advice to you. No offense, but unless you have actually lived the product you are promoting and are making the kind of money you promise to those who would sign up and possibly lose their hard earned money, then I feel that that is an injustice served to those who don't deserve to lose their money. I don't mean to be harsh, but these kind of sites are what gives the industry as a whole a bad name.

I know you are just starting out and it's very easy to be seduced by the long sales pages, but this is not the way. Find something you love that you feel could benefit or provide a service to others and then get that happening. And if you need help, there are a lot of folks on this forum who will help you as much as possible. You'll end up creating something you can be proud of and you'll sleep better at night...:) Take care and all the best and don't be shy to ask questions. Ciao.

MI
Back