The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Advertising Funds?

lakeside7

affiliate
Someone directed me to this post below on the Warrior Forum. It illustrates a possible way to earn extra income by creating opt-in forms and setting up autoresponders for local businesses.

I am looking for ways to add value to this service to allow me to charge the full amount (perhaps $250-$350) per visit. Perhaps including a full report of internet stats and a forecast of future growth?

If anyone has ideas on how to create a more valuable product or service based on the concept of setting up these services for local businesses please let me know. In this way we can keep this thread active and help each other by sharing our experience and advice should people decide to try this out.

Thanks.

The Post:

Here's A Stupidly Simple Way To Generate "Emergency" Cash NOW!

This is very easy to do and can generate at least $1,000-$1,500 within the next few days!

First, you need to find some local business owners who need what you're about to offer them here. No, you won't be pounding the pavement or cold calling anyone....they will be calling YOU.

You can use a couple of methods to find these clients...

Read the rest...

You can do this.

I told you it was stupidly simple, and it works because it really is helping them, and that's what it's all about.

Make it a great marketing day,

banners
Back