The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Need a network with Indian mobile ppi offers.

Aditya Saha

affiliate
Hi guys,
As the title suggest, I need a network with Indian mobile app ppi offers.
I'm working with ogads but they have only one offer.
Thanks.

My name is Siddika and I am working in ADAttract as an Affiliate manager. ADAttract is a mobile traffic trading platform and we have lots of HQ CPI campaigns all over the world. As our business is expanding, we are looking for new affiliates to cooperate and looking for HQ mobile traffic on CPI basis. If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to ping me on Skype or send me a email. I will be happy to hear some details about your company in order of seeing if we can both initiate a new partnership between of our companies.
Does ADAttract allow incentive traffic?

Hi Aditya, We have Great number of Indian CPI/PPI offers with High Payouts & Yes,We Allow Incentive Traffic.

Feel Free to Contact us on Skype - shavi.mobolead

Hi Aditya, why don't you try DCypher Media (www.dcyphermedia.com)?

What we can offer:

• Direct CPA/CPI campaigns (1000+)
• API Integration (automatically fetch all our campaigns)
• Smart / Ad Rotator links (mainstream + adult) where you can send fallback destinations, remnant + non-targeted traffic (active in 180+ countries)
• Smart / Ad Rotator links (mainstream + adult) that you can set up as a WW campaign that accepts all kind of traffic (active in 180+ countries)
• Flexible payment terms (varying from NET30 to Weekly)

I was looking for incent offers. But it's alright, I have got them.
Thanks for the replies everyone.
Please close this thread.

If you will ever need Indian mobile CPI campaigns again, you can ping me on Skype - btmdario
Blue Track Media has always a good amount of mobile CPI incent campaigns.

We do have PPI offers for India and other Tier3 countries but unfortunately incent is not allowed there.
But anyway, maybe you'll be interested tho

Sorry to bump an old thread guys, I am looking for PPI offers for tier2 and tier3 countries, got 100,000+ DAUs on my mobile app, need to monetize them better.

MI
Back