The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need a mentor

You better start with the Journey section of this forum. You'll find lots of realtime case study as well as you can ask any question.

How to start ppc?

Starting PPC is easy - you just open an Adwords account, maybe throw a voucher in there and spend it. The difficulty usually lies in making a solid profit and growing your campaigns ;)

I would maybe suggest to watch a few videos first and read the basic adwords guides in their section, that's always a good starting point. Then once it gets to the nitty gritty stuff you can always ask the specific questions in the Forums ;)

Starting PPC is easy - you just open an Adwords account, maybe throw a voucher in there and spend it. The difficulty usually lies in making a solid profit and growing your campaigns ;)

I would maybe suggest to watch a few videos first and read the basic adwords guides in their section, that's always a good starting point. Then once it gets to the nitty gritty stuff you can always ask the specific questions in the Forums ;)

Sir i'm interested in health/diet/muscle/skin/male enhancement/weight loss offers. Is bing, revcontent or yahoo gemini best to start?

Hello, kindly plug into the newbies section of this forum, it is the best section that you can get people who are willing to help and even mentor you. be sure that you post the details of what you want to do so that we know how best to help you out. Otherwise feel at home and be most welcomed. It is a place you will learn alo.

Hello, kindly plug into the newbies section of this forum, it is the best section that you can get people who are willing to help and even mentor you. be sure that you post the details of what you want to do so that we know how best to help you out. Otherwise feel at home and be most welcomed. It is a place you will learn alo.
Thanks! :)

MI
Back