The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need a Little help in Bing Ads

Harry Sehgal

affiliate
I am looking to start in Paid Advertising and Bing ads is the thing that I want to try. Now I have couple of questions and I would request experienced person to answer this.

1. How many keywords to add to Bing Campaign. Some say less than 100 while some say more than 100. I think I have to try and check myself.
2. Is there any kind of spy tool that lets me check what all landing pages and keywords are working for specific offer or what all is in demand.

I would like answer of these. Thanks

I am looking to start in Paid Advertising and Bing ads is the thing that I want to try. Now I have couple of questions and I would request experienced person to answer this.

1. How many keywords to add to Bing Campaign. Some say less than 100 while some say more than 100. I think I have to try and check myself.
2. Is there any kind of spy tool that lets me check what all landing pages and keywords are working for specific offer or what all is in demand.

I would like answer of these. Thanks

1. Depends on your research. Even if you input > 100 keywords if only a couple of them brings in traffic then there's no reason to keep all the other worthless keywords. Actually you'd further cut down on them to remove those who doesn't convert later on your campaign. I'd suggest download the Bing Ads intelligence tool, and go for keywords with estimated clicks at least > 50 per month to start.

2. No sure about this, but in my experience I don't use a spy tool, since you can just use a VPN/proxies and go to Bing.com, search the keyword, and look at the top 3 ads and check their LPs.

Hope that helps.

banners
Back