The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need a good article submission program

Clintoc

Bright New Star Award - June 09
I have little issue writing fresh new articles each day, and the ones I have on ezine (23 and counting) have been drawing massive traffic to my new website.

I have submitted a few to some other directories, but the manual submission is just killing my time.

I know my methods are on the right track as I have generated a couple sales, and have generated more traffic in the last two days than a site I created to test some basic methods has in the last two months. But I need a way to get that lost time back. I just feel like the main thing holding me back is NOT having a way to mass distribute.

So, the (long winded :p) question is:

What is a really good article submission software program to help me gain some time back? Cheap/Free is nice, but I am willing to drop some dough for it if neccessary.

You can try this: Article Submitter. I didn't try it yet so I can't say if it's any good. I'm planning on trying the demo (14 days limit) and see what happens.

(Edit: I don't have anything to do with them, but the system here converted the link I gave into the page's title. Cool... :) )

I think he already bought Affiliate Post Robot based on the review by another member here and is happy with it.

JohnKC, yes the forum software converts links like that. Usually helpful, sometimes annoying. I edited it down to just the name.

I did grab Article Post Robot and totally love it... even with the lack of effort that I have put forth lately in doing research in a niche I plan to settle on.

Simply put, I still get traffic from articles I did months ago due to how I have used the program... doesn't hurt that I had 4 articles published last week either ;)

Have you guys tried Mass Article Submitter? Its one of the easiest ways to submit articles on the net. I use it and it rocks!

Article Post Robot seems good. It seems the developer improving the sodtware on constant basis. It is a good thing.

articlepostrobot.com/History/Versions.htm

Soon I will try and buy this software.

I have some friends that have used Articlebot, but I just started article marketing so I have not personally used any of these myself.

banners
Back