The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Native networks for beginners

servandosilva

Hello Matuloo.
It's good to have you here.

Can you mention 2 native networks you'd recommend for beginners?
Consider a beginner just for native traffic, and no in the Affiliate Marketing world overall. (e.g. Affiliate doing 3-4 figures per day with FB, Pop or any other traffic source who wants to diversify and learn native).

Also, what's a realistic budget you'd recommend to get started?

Mgid is one of the more lenient when it comes to approvals, revcontent has a lot of volume and is easy to use. I would start with these two.

As for budget, I'd say it's not a good idea to start there at all with less than 7-10k available. You will quickly loose 2-3k initially, before you block enough poor placements, so you need to be left with enough cash to go on. Unless you're lucky and hit a good campaign quickly. Having a proven funnel that was tested elsewhere, will help a lot too.

Yeah, this is a "safe bet" so to speak. Obviously there will be people who make it work with 2k, but there will also be ones who fail with 20k. The basic info to pass here, is that native is one of the more $$$ intense trafic types :)

content.ad and revcontent are pretty easy to get setup on. I highly recommend you speak with an account manager there and get some widget block lists to automatically block or you'll find out pretty fast that there are hundreds of bad sources.

banners
Back