The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My somewhat lackluster newbie introduction.

newbie arksy

affiliate
Hey Guys,

My name is Arkin and I just graduated a few months ago in what is basically a dead industry. There are literally close to zero jobs in my area regarding my chosen degree (law) due to the fact that Australia's economy is completely fucked.

So, I've been looking at other things, I first wanted to do product arbitrage but I found it difficult to pick and choose products to sell. Finding that there were a lot of hoops to overcome and most required an amount of capital that I simply can not invest due to the fact that said capital doesn't exist.

A chance finding on another website I frequent where someone detailed his CPV journey has inspired me to join the affiliate marketing industry. It's kind of funny because the sort of skills you need to be successful (marketing, pitching sales, technical know-how and graphic design for websties) are the things that I'm basically the least good at. (Actually that would probably be sports but that's a story for another time).

I'd start a blog detailing my journey from rags to riches but you know, I don't know how.

I'll be making a foilow-along I guess. Probably end up going from riches to rags, but whatever. It's all about the journey right? *bites fist*

Last edited:
MI
Back