The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My PR is now 0 from N/A wht does that mean ?

SearchBliss

affiliate
I got a new Bank news related Domain and made a few Bank related posts. Today .. i am finding it to have PR 0 What does that mean ? I have not even started Link Building for this Blog

Hi,
PR 0 means Google has indexed your pages but they might have little values but it's better which page that's show PR n/a before PR 0 of your page and now if you will do dedicated seo work for your site then your site PR can be increase in next PR update.

according to me the rank of your site is zero and less traffic and listing is there.As there requires some improvement in getting the traffic so there must be some on page optimization.

you have to do more work in order to get the traffic and increasing in the traffic in SERP.there is some requirement of on page optimization should be there

As said, it just shows that they now see your site.
People put a lot of emphasis on PR, but you shouldn't really worry about it for a long time yet.
Just spend a while promoting your site and learning new ways to get your site out there to an audience and this will take care of itself.
There's nothing you can do about changing it anyway, so why bother thinking about it? Just promote as you would any site and this will gradually change.

I don't agree.

Plenty of sites are indexed and cached by Google with PR n/a.

0 is just one step up from n/a the same way 2 is a step up from 1.

I agree with MarkAse your site can also be indexed with PR n/a and secondly there is no need for a high PR to rank well in the serps and get a lot of traffic. The PR is only updated every I don't know how many months and we don't know the real actual PR of a site.

I agree with MarkAse and nicolasthun. One of my sites have had a PR of n/a while it ranks number 1 for my keyword above other sites with a PR of 0.

Yes but its good if you have high PR. For a starting PR0 is better then PR n/a. Google must have given this PR due the fresh content on your blog. Now optimize it best for search engines and enjoy the traffic.

Its means your site has been index on google and you can try now to increase your site PR through link building, SEO, SMO

MI
Back