The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My own domain

You can use combination of a few different scripts to power up different sections of your site or find some advanced CMS that has all necessary plugins built-in.

DreamWeaver by itself will not create any scripts for you, it will just help you with coding...

Ok, thanks for the help

You can use combination of a few different scripts to power up different sections of your site or find some advanced CMS that has all necessary plugins built-in.

DreamWeaver by itself will not create any scripts for you, it will just help you with coding...

Thanks, i like it.

So, if i want something like your www.apricot13.org i can just use something like dreamweaver?

try notepad lol - I refuse to use horrible horrible dreamweaver! We had to use it for a uni project we did - I only used the code view! It makes life so hard!

...try notepad lol - I refuse to use horrible horrible dreamweaver!

What's so horrible about it? I've been using it for years (also code view only) and have no problems what so ever...

I believe problems start when you use WYSIWYG, same as it used to be with FrontPage (which I dropped long time ago).

What's so horrible about it? I've been using it for years (also code view only) and have no problems what so ever...

I believe problems start when you use WYSIWYG, same as it used to be with FrontPage (which I dropped long time ago).

Why do you guys only use the code view?

I am new to html so i cant just go into code veiw and work on that

MI
Back