The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My method for getting QUALITY likes on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vukasin

affiliate
I have a fitness website for athletes, it is targeted more towards basketball though. On FB I made a fan page for my site. I started off with asking my friends to like the page but maybe only a handful actually did.

After that failed, I ran FB ads with a $5 daily budget limit. This worked very well for me. Unfortunately the likes I got did not participate by liking or commenting on the posts I made. I thought this was because I has such a low number of likes.

Then I went to Fiverr and bought a couple of gigs to increase the likes on my page and make it seem more popular but again those likes aren't real people who like or comment on my page which does not help me or my page.

I am only 18 and I have had a lot of trouble finding a job so I started brainstorming on ways I could get more likes without the need of spending money.

Since my page is about basketball, what I did is I made two new facebook profiles with basketball related pictures and information. Then I went to popular Basketball related fan pages, I liked and replied to peoples comments.

The trick was that I only liked and replied to people who knew what they were talking about. People who seem to have a passion or a strong interest on the topic or leave comments with value.

After I scoped out these people I added them as friends. Since I previously liked their comments and replied to them, they were more likely to add me as friends, which they did.

Once they added me as friends, I would post statuses, pictures, and videos that I knew they'd like and comment on.

After about 2 weeks of doing this. I got over 150 friends on both profiles. Neither of the profiles shared the same friends. Each profile had its own set of 150+ friends

(Note that these friends were constantly liking and commenting on my statuses)

Now what I finally did was I went to my Fan Page and added the two new profiles I made as admins to the fan page. After this I sent every single one of my friends to like the page and probably around 75% of the invites I sent converted to QUALITY likes to my fan page.

I gained over 200 likes to my page, yeah 200 likes is not a lot but these 200+ likes are QUALITY likes of real people who constantly participate on mostly everything I post.

Now it seems that the two profiles I made have a life of their own and now I do not need to send people friend requests because other people add me instead.

Now of course if you try this method you'll have to tweak it towards your own audience but from my experience it works really well so I hope this was helpful and you see the results that I continue to see each day

It's really a nice method but taking the the time consumed here makes it difficult.
Although the plus point is that you are using genuine ways. Keep it up.

Unfortunately not :rolleyes: this is the original :

My method to getting free QUALITY likes on FB :rolleyes:
Ha!

Beat me to it.

I like the way he thanks his own copy and pasting attempt, in post #5. :p

Nothing wrong with quoting as long as you mention the references to the original work, but claiming someone else's hard work as your own or even flat out lying is, ahem, well not a good look:

cpafix. com /f12/new-just-struggling-5-actions-changed-my-business-3774/
[remove spaces]

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back