The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Media Buying Strategy

New Marketer

affiliate
Media buying is one of the biggest source of quality traffic in very low price. But it's a kind of tricky method and you need some experience about it. So you are read this because you want to start some media buying campaign isn't it? Alright, here my method before I want to invest in media buying.

Budget:
You know media buying is costly so I prepare to gather my budget first. And determined to spend some money on per campaign. I don't like to put all my eggs in one bucket. If you want to start you need at least $500 for testing.

Homework
I do well-researching jobs before placing my ads. Some question I always ask myself. Like:
Is it my targeted niche?
Is there any buyers traffic?
What are the unique visits?
Why they click by banners?

Real-time Bidding (RTB)
I like RTB because it gives me a much rooms then anything. I can place my ads in the suitable position in the low budget as well as CTR also high if your banner is attractive. I use different tools for targeting.

Test Test Test
I am testing everything. But emphasize in banners. I do not only A/B testing but also take a deep eye on traffic quality and quantity. So test as much as you can.

Media buying is one of the biggest source of quality traffic in very low price. But it's a kind of tricky method and you need some experience about it. So you are read this because you want to start some media buying campaign isn't it? Alright, here my method before I want to invest in media buying.

Budget:
You know media buying is costly so I prepare to gather my budget first. And determined to spend some money on per campaign. I don't like to put all my eggs in one bucket. If you want to start you need at least $500 for testing.

Homework
I do well-researching jobs before placing my ads. Some question I always ask myself. Like:
Is it my targeted niche?
Is there any buyers traffic?
What are the unique visits?
Why they click by banners?

Real-time Bidding (RTB)
I like RTB because it gives me a much rooms then anything. I can place my ads in the suitable position in the low budget as well as CTR also high if your banner is attractive. I use different tools for targeting.

Test Test Test
I am testing everything. But emphasize in banners. I do not only A/B testing but also take a deep eye on traffic quality and quantity. So test as much as you can.

Great post :)
In fact we should be willing to spend some money at the beginning for you to get data and analyse what is having a good performance and what it's not. And once you have enough data it's only optimizing the campaign and exploring other targets.

Another question that should come to our minds when buying traffic is the cost of traffic. We should focus on countries/market niches for which the average price you pay for each impression/click could be profitable comparing to the revenue you can get from the offers.

What is your traffic source for media buying?

I planning to jump into media buying but didn't know where to start.

What is your traffic source for media buying?

I planning to jump into media buying but didn't know where to start.

The choice of an adnetwork really depends on your needs and the market niche. For example, we buy adult mobile traffic and we use Exoclick, Plugrush, Adxpansion, Traffic Shop, etc. For this specific market niche we wrote an article with an analysis of the most well known adult mobile adnetworks on our academy, with the pros and cons to help you to choose them :)

hey dude, thanks for sharing all that information. In fact I am looking forward to hear more about the targeting tools which you are using. You have mentioned one method that is RTB, which other methods are available to go with this kind of marketing? I am also willing to know more about the real difference between common affiliate marketing and media buying :)

There is no doubt about RTB of course, but it requires vast experience in order to run the profitable campaign. Have already tried 2 or 3 times to bid on RTB but couldn't get my expected result. Hope you could help me.

MI
Back