upload_2015-8-27_22-28-22.png

auto like, follow...
Build new IG account...
upload_2015-8-27_22-29-20.png

Interact with followers :D
upload_2015-8-27_22-31-2.png

Will update soon..

Last edited:
@qrezl do u create Instagram accounts yourself or buy PVA accounts?
Because I was looking to create more than one account then they asked me to do phone verification and I have only one phone no so I couldn't do it.

How big's the account? Good start though, experiment with who you follow ans increasing numbers!
I just follow them and liking media with some match keyword from my offers.
i think u r getting lots of US Traffic
yeah
@qrezl do u create Instagram accounts yourself or buy PVA accounts?
Because I was looking to create more than one account then they asked me to do phone verification and I have only one phone no so I couldn't do it.
I create it myself,
SIM card in my country is very cheap,
I create 5 account for 1 IP address
Congratulation!!!!!!!!
thanks
Buy PVAs, it's easier in the long run
thanks your advice :)

I create 5 account for 1 IP address

hey man, congrats... If its allowed to maintain 5 accounts / one IP address ? I think its a risky thing and they can terminate / block all your accounts in an instance. Plus, an automated Instagram bot! for me it looks like a recipe to get blocked.. I think you are too lucky :)

hey man, congrats... If its allowed to maintain 5 accounts / one IP address ? I think its a risky thing and they can terminate / block all your accounts in an instance. Plus, an automated Instagram bot! for me it looks like a recipe to get blocked.. I think you are too lucky :)
Thanks,
For bot I setup for action every 7 minutes (its safe)
previously I also often get blocked.

Thanks,
For bot I setup for action every 7 minutes (its safe)
previously I also often get blocked.

Hey qrezl,

do you use proxies? How do you link? Did you buy domains and the forward or make landing pages then forward?

thanks

Hey qrezl,

do you use proxies? How do you link? Did you buy domains and the forward or make landing pages then forward?

thanks
No Im not use proxies, I just use 1 Sim card every 1 Account,
yes sure, I use 1 domain for 3 account using subdomain,
please dont use shortner domain, its danger, your account will get banned

That is great bro, I am highly motivated with the move. I own a an active Instagram account with a good number of followers. I however have this feeling on each and every social media platform I join, that it should be transformed into a reliable source of income. I have done a few on Facebook getting deals here and there especially when it comes to marketing ebooks. However, since I joined Instagram like 2 years ago, I haven't yet received a deal of how to monetize the account. You help on this subject matter will be highly valued. Kindly share the way forward and some of the tips.

That is great bro, I am highly motivated with the move. I own a an active Instagram account with a good number of followers. I however have this feeling on each and every social media platform I join, that it should be transformed into a reliable source of income. I have done a few on Facebook getting deals here and there especially when it comes to marketing ebooks. However, since I joined Instagram like 2 years ago, I haven't yet received a deal of how to monetize the account. You help on this subject matter will be highly valued. Kindly share the way forward and some of the tips.

Maybe something in here will inspire you: My earnings so far | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

That thread was started by a 'Fixer' who started using Instagram.

MI
Back