propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My landing page got block on facebook.

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by pipersting, Nov 2, 2012.

1. pipersting

pipersting Affiliate affiliate

I started with some ideas on facebook, creat a fanpage drive traffic then put my landing page on that ( cause i know they will never let me put aff link ) . However my landing page is now allowed , it's marked as spammy .... Can anyone help me to fix this ?

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

If it's one of those viral scripts you're probably better of trying something else. If you think they made a mistake I'd just setup a new domain.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Affiliate affiliate

also make sure the landing page looks as professional as possible

4. whisky

whisky Affiliate affiliate

I would change domain name and also hosting(or get new ip, what's easier in your case).

5. gtara1

gtara1 Affiliate affiliate

you mean they allowed lp or not allowed?

6. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I recently had them disapprove my Fanpage landing page. They said it was about making money online. They call anything about making money online a pyramid scheme.. LOL..

They're so close minded over at Facebook but they have a brand to protect.

They're also picky. I've heard stories of people getting ads disapproved and told they need a facebook ad manager to "help" them. When they looked into it, they found that you had to spend like 10k a month with Facebook to get one and FB wouldn't answer their emails.

I think the more money you spend with them, the more you can "get away with".

For instance.. I've spent a little over a hundred with them. Nothing to brag about but a friend of mines who had never used FB advertising before got his ad disapproved; the same ad I had running.. So who knows..

Does FB really have a "rule book" when it comes to approving ads or is it run by $$$$

7. monathoo

monathoo Affiliate affiliate

I have found having Privacy and terms of service links on the landing page helpful in getting my ads approved. Seems more legit.

8. adsnajib

adsnajib Affiliate affiliate

what if you use mediasocialbar.com instead of using a landing page on facebook?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed