The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Introduction

SmileyWebb

affiliate
Hello All,

My name is Smiley Webb and I live near Atlanta, Georgia. I dabbled on the Internet since the early days of the BBS and 2400 baud modems. I got serious about working online in 2005 and have been working online since then. I have several membership sites and products online. I'm a member of several well known forums but haven't spent much time on them as I have been serious about what I needed to accomplish as an online marketer. Which has been my number 1 priority. I found this forum on Google and liked what I seen so here I am a new registered member. I look forward to learning and giving back in the future.

Hey Smiley,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you liked what you saw and decided to join our community.
We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard.
Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help.

Hello Smiley,

and welcome to the forum and to the community!

This is a great place to be to learn from each other and to share what we know with others.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here!

Hi Smiley Webb and welcome. As you probably already have surmised, this is a great forum for both the giving and taking of useful information to help those who seek knowledge in this industry. I look forward to your contributions and participation...:) Take care and all the best.

the early days of the BBS and 2400 baud modems.

OMG I soooooo remember the days of 8NE 2400 down 300 up :eek:

Fond memories. Anyway Welcome to a wonderful site. Like you I've been around a while and found this site only a few days ago. It is an excellent resource and full of helpful advice and people :D

Enjoy

banners
Back