The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Highest Income Ever!!

I am also using same Ad network:p and yeah, you are right, there are hidden exclusive offers, that are given to only legitimate publisher. I just want to say, your earning is sexiest in the world :D

Congrats my friend. I would definitely love to see some case study regarding everything you do. I am convinced that you will be an inspiration to many on this forum, including myself.

[QUOTE="
I do make many of my own websites for web offers, and drive targeted traffic directly to website not to the offer. I am not into landing pages and all. Do try sometime, but i am focused more on a proper website which should look elegant , and then the offer.[/QUOTE]

I don´t get what you mean by website and landing page as a difference. If you have ¨website¨ shouldn´t you be sending them to a what looks like a page that has a strong call to action, which is a landing page.

I just don´t understand what the difference is of why you choose to send traffic to a website (multiple pages). Why would create a whole website for an offer, that will be redirected to an offer. What is the use for the other 5,6, or more pages?

You obviously are doing something right, but I was hoping you would share the reasoning hopefully based on Analytics of what people are doing on your site to justify multiple pages for a ¨website¨.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

@Yvon: People landing on your website probably know you. Users need to be nurtured, not sold.
People who end up on a landing page don’t know you. They found something online that linked back to this page or may be as pop up or under ad which is highly irritating, and force them to close the landing page. They need to be convinced, educated and made to feel comfortable that you and your business have the solution.
Basically :
Websites is when the visitor knows you.
Landing page is when the visitor does not know you.
Hope that makes a lot of sense, to distinguish the strategy of the conversion.

Now how to use one website useful for your multiple offers, is your way of marketing. I usually use one website for multiple offers, based on consumers taste and gender. So , there are lot of things required to scale up a website for multiple conversion.

CPAExpert, this is interesting. I was having the thought on my head that it has a similar concept of a "Review Site" containing multiple offers, visitors who knows your which is your email list that seeks genuine information. but again like you said this is something that requires a massive amount of work to scale a campaign/offer up to its maximum perhaps revenue.

I maybe wrong. :p

CPAExpert, this is interesting. I was having the thought on my head that it has a similar concept of a "Review Site" containing multiple offers, visitors who knows your which is your email list that seeks genuine information. but again like you said this is something that requires a massive amount of work to scale a campaign/offer up to its maximum perhaps revenue.

I maybe wrong. :p

I'm sure it would be a lot of work but if successful, would be well worth it. I think it's key to provide original and honest reviews.

My highest income was earlier this year when i received a total of $5k after designing and developing a website for a certain company. Initially, they had agreed to pay me a total of $1000 but after completely the task, the management was so much pleased to an extent that I was given 4k bonus. I tell you sometimes it is good just to do a perfect job for all your clients, you never know what might be in store for you. Always perfect your skills. I choose to code for food and stay focused on all the tasks that I do partake. My clients, I totally value them.

Do you have any recommendations on Landing Page Creation. What tools do you use to make
your website mobile friendly.

How long does is take to create 1 campaign from idea to banners and site with links.

Thanks

I think i recommended some of the vendors who makes the websites/landing page for me, i later change some of the secret source code after the designing is done. For me i take 3-7days time to set up a proper website for multiple offers.
But i do not recommend to spend money and time for a website, first you need to find out how it is converting? If the conversion is going well, then you can think of expanding it and do all the re-targeting. Test some campaigns, depends on your budget, sometime you might loose money and gain no profit. Out of 10 Campaign i test, may b 2 campaign will work and the rest will drown me with losses. So lot of testing and scaling is required at first.

like-a-boss_878_1801765_3472731.jpg

I think i recommended some of the vendors who makes the websites/landing page for me, i later change some of the secret source code after the designing is done. For me i take 3-7days time to set up a proper website for multiple offers.
But i do not recommend to spend money and time for a website, first you need to find out how it is converting? If the conversion is going well, then you can think of expanding it and do all the re-targeting. Test some campaigns, depends on your budget, sometime you might loose money and gain no profit. Out of 10 Campaign i test, may b 2 campaign will work and the rest will drown me with losses. So lot of testing and scaling is required at first.

I first want to tell you that I re-read this thread from start to finish again. I appreciate your help and success. I´m currently losing money everyday with campaigns. I like to comeback to threads like this to see if I could pick up some gems to apply.

I bolded your quote above which I have questions on.
  1. How are you determining if an offer is converting or not if you don´t use landing pages? (you said you don´t use landing pages) I know the part about talking to your AM, but this would not be enough to determine if it will convert with your traffic source.
  2. If you do 10 campaigns; is that 10 different small websites or some other way to see if it converting before you decide to create full websites for them.
  3. What should one expect to pay for a website built and about how many pages?
Your responses are greatly appreciated and I don´t take them for granted.

@ Yvon, first of all, if you are losing money it is not the right time to spend more money. I do not use websites right away, because if i do, then i might lose more money. I initially start it with a Landing Page, to test a campaign, without which it would be hard for me to figure out the traffics. If a offer is converting, say any product from APEX, and if i am getting regular leads, then it is time to research the traffic in deep. I will use all kind of Spy tools to track the APEX product being sold everywhere. Once i am getting regular leads, it could be anywhere between 5-20 Leads a day, it is time to negotiate with AM. I will ask AM to increase my CPA rate, which normally AM does increase it, and might also get exclusive access with higher pay rate that depends if the Merchant likes my traffic and if there is no chargeback record. I inform and discuss my ideas with AM to generate more leads.
Sometime pre approval is required if i promote in a particular website where multiple products are also listed.
So if i make my own website, i will list Multiple products in my website, and i will try to overbid APEX merchant website.
The website that i generally use for multiple product when it comes to Woman Health has now more than 20 Pages listing different products with individual declaration varies from merchant to merchant. So if a user comes to a page with an intention to buy something, the user might end up buying 2-3 more products. Now my website does not try to sell the product at any cost. It is a open based forum based on womens health, where women are discussing their problems too and getting free advice sometime, some daily visitors they try to help others too, whereas i have also hired dermatology to give free advice and the doctors do get their commission but as i said none of the doctors will not push them to buy any product but that is one of my traffic that comes from different sources through advertisement. I do not directly advertise my products directly. If a woman is suffering from Acne problem and if i promote with a lander with targeted keywords, Get this Acne cream for free, only pay for shipping 4.99 USD, Out of 100 may be one will buy. But if i promote it as " Suffering From Acne? Feel free to discuss it with our Dermatology" Now out of 100, 75 Woman will visit to that website, which is important, because i want to re-target them, i want their cookies..
Now if the woman sees hell lot of discussions and advice, she will start gaining trust and will bookmark the page.
Now either she will read the comments or will directly email it to the doctor or will live Chat and like this out of 75 user 20-30 user will end up buying the product, or will come back later. It is a game of circle. I just modify it to make some easy sales.
Now it does not happen overnight. Needs lot of planning, and networking with different websites.
Investment is there, but once you get hold of it..thats it..

So I do not make websites in the early stage, i do promote them using multiple traffic sources. If i get good leads, then i move to the next process of negotiation.

I almost discussed my Case Studies here, i mean it is generally one little part of my affiliate marketing that gives me good amount of daily revenue. Hope this will help, nothing is easy and nothing is impossible either..!

MI
Back